If you don’t have a bigger bum, you might be working very hard in order to get one. The recent trend has seen many people focusing upon the nether regions of the female body, with the buttocks taking center stage.
Many female actresses and singers have been focusing upon enhancing the image of the ‘butt’, and with famous singers such as Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez further highlighting the importance of the ‘butt’, women from all over the globe have begun to focus on the different ways by which they can enhance their butts.
BEST NATURAL BUTT ENHANCEMENT CREAM
- Moisturizes and Tightens Skin.
- Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite.
- Works Best With Booty Perfect Supplement.
- 1 Year Money Back Guarantee.
- Manufactured in an FDA Certified Lab.
Unfortunately, this is not something that you can do overnight. There are a number of exercises as well as techniques that you need to perform on a daily basis in order to bring about an impact on their buttocks.
However, did you know that there are certain clothing tips which will make your bum look bigger? Here are a few tips to implement in your daily clothing in order to make your butt look bigger than it is!
Pick the right pants
Never ignore the importance of choosing the right pants. If chosen correctly, your butt will look plump, round and perky. Here are the following things that you need to keep in mind when selecting the right kind of pants:
- Buy pants that have a tight fitting. Remember, if you are wearing ‘baggy’ pants, your curves will not be visible. It is common knowledge that skinny jeans are considered ideal for showing off your bodily curves. However, for those who do not feel comfortable wearing skinny jeans, you can even opt for a regular fitting pair of pants that has a fitted rear.
- Pocket placement also plays a major role. The pockets should be smaller, and should be placed slightly higher than usual. This will make your butt bigger than it is. More importantly, pockets that have a bit of embroidery, or include sequins and stitching designs will make the area look much more interesting, hence attracting attention to the rear. Jeans that don’t have any pockets, or those that have big pockets should be avoided.
- High waisted jeans should also be an option. Basically, the top of the pants usually fits around the smallest part of a person’s waist, hence making the waist look comparatively smaller, while your butt looks much bigger than it is!
- Low rise jeans can also give the illusion that your butt looks bigger than it really is.
Cinch your waist!
If you make your waist look much smaller, your butt will look bigger than it is. It doesn’t matter if your waist is big or small, you can use the following tips in order to make your butt look much bigger:
- Put a belt on your waist! Get a medium or large width belt, and then tie it around the smallest part of your waist. This will cinch up your waist, making your butt look more enhanced than it really is.
- You could also try wearing a girdle. For people who are slightly more bulky around the waist, wearing a girdle will push the excess tummy downwards, hence enhancing your buttocks and making them look much larger than they actually are.
- Rather than wearing striped colors, stick to dark, solid colors on the top side. This will make your butt look more enhanced, and also make it look much smoother.
Wear high heels
Another way that you can enhance your buttocks is by wearing high heels. The factor here is; wearing high heels changes the natural curve of your spine, hence making your butt as well as your boobs to protrude further from your body.
If you want to get an extra lifted derriere, go for stilettos rather than the kitten heels.
These are just some of the basic ways that you can use in order to enhance your buttocks and make them look more focused.
If nothing is working for you, there are always butt enhancing shapewear, or butt pads as they are commonly known, that you can purchase from the undergarment stores. These can be used to enhance the shape of your butt and make it more prominent.